Misty is a fast typist and has worn several letters off her computer. Grandparents. Teenagers. Cleaning. School.
Karen saves money on DH's truck repairs. Misty overcharged by Electric company. Landlords could be related to mechanics. More mechanics.
Luvinlocks lands in Shameless for her first post. wOOt.
Karen posts recipe.
"I went back to look for the recipe. It was posted by "CoastieNC" in the Never Fail Crockpot Recipes thread in the Kitchen Forum. Here it is (just copied/pasted from her post)."
Crockpot BBQ – North Carolina style, vinegar based BBQ pork2 tbs. brown sugar1 tbs. Paprika2 tsp. salt1/2 tsp. pepper1 boneless pork butt or shoulder roast – I use about a 3-4 pound one and that makesenough for plenty leftover1/4 c. cider vinegar (I use a little more)2-4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce1 ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes1 ½ tsp. sugar1/2 tsp. dry mustard1/2 tsp. garlic powder – I use more1/4 tsp. cayenne pepperCombine brown sugar, paprika, salt, and pepper and rub mixture over roast. Place in crockpot, sitting it on top of about 6 foil balls to hold it out of the liquid (original recipe said to brown first but I never do that). In a bowl, combine vinegar, Worcestershire, pepper flakes, sugar, mustard, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper. Mix well. Drizzle half of vinegar mixture over roast. Cover. Cook on low 10 hours or on high 6 hours. Remove meat. Discard juices. I put meat on a large plate and remove any fat, most of it melts off during cooking. Shred meat with two forks if desired, or just pull apart. It is falling off the bone tender. Use remaining vinegar mixture to drizzle over when serving. In our case, I make a double batch of the sauce and put half in during cooking and save the rest for serving.I usually put this in the crockpot before we go to bed – high for a little while then turn to low before I go to bed – and let it cook all night. Then in the morning remove the meat. Most all of the fat in the roast melts away during cooking. Cooking all night gives more browned edges too, more like real BBQ. After you shred the meat, if you stir in more of the vinegar sauce and let it sit for long, it really spices it up! Might want to try just adding it when you serve it until you see how you like it.I usually buy the boston butt that is about a 7 pounder, and have the butcher cut it in half for me and package separately so it fits easier in the crockpot, and it makes plenty.
Roberts and Jeremys. Abby asks : "How do we keep the riffraff out?" Ironing. Misty has consult and ultrasound on Thursday. Keys.
Morgy attempts digital scrapbooking. Chocolate. Melbgirl forgets to pick up son from kindergarten. Pledges to be more shameless until Kerry points her in the right direction.
Quotes :
Kerry : "The non-shameless wouldn't understand our devotion to this world."
Lego : "ZOMG is just like omg but lolified."
Sharra also admits to leaving DS at day-care in September. Kerry : "I only forget my kid on purpose."
Sharra manages a quick change on another thread which almost leads to Kerry making out of context and risque comments. MP claims ownership of blog. Kristi changes avatar. MP removes cloak of invisibility. Noco changes appearance also. It's a hOOt. FlyCat says it's Days of Owl Lives.
Is MP naked again? More nakedness. Kerry gets sucked into a thread and bypasses a good book. Cute pineapple boy reappears to magically take us to Hawaii. Temperature conversions.
Jo : "Do you all think I can hit my post #2211 on pg 2211? I'm gonna got for it. Do I get like a special prize for doing it?"
Karen's printer hates her. Coffee saves Lady Myst's kids. Morgy forgets to save work and loses while in Photoshop. Renae really just wants to be shameless. (Ed. Don't we all?) Norma's line at work is closed and she will be off work for 3 weeks. The upside is that she will get the house clean and be shameless at the same time.
More printers. MP tsks. So does Kristi. Kristi hits 5000. Misty hits 1000. Another VP. Congratulations to you both. Misty's raging hormones.
2160
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment