Ironing.
Australia is having a windy autumn day.
Ironing.
Robber who wants to be a cop.
Sharra irons too much.
BZ shovels for 2 hours and burns major calories.
More broken records aka cheating.
Meg has her eyes on BZ's rainbow again!
Morgy's cute baby!
This is old but it bears repeating:
FCB's brain now relates everything in the world to:
A. The Shameless Thread
B. Computers
C. Food
D. All of the above
The answer is D, of course!
FCB scares away our guests with her theories about who they are. Abby is one of them. We know Kris is one sometimes at lunch.
Questions about the components of portable computers? Ask FCB, she should be an expert by now.
Medium makes Kristi jumpy when she has no adult company.
Sharra's kids have returned from the Child Swap thing and are amazing their mother with their swish and swipe skills. Lucky woman!
Lego does her VP job well, posting loldogs and encouraging us to opt to adopt.
Hi, Abby! Thanks for adding shamelessness to your schedule. W00T!
Kris is busy with report cards.
AJ cheats to get a higher post count. Apparently we don't get a lot of Australian guests, as she reports that the thread is lurk free when most Americans and Canadians are asleep.
MessyMoo pops in. She feels ill. Feel better soon!
Misty awakens to a peaceful house, although her cat is mischievous. Good appt with dietician yesterday. Hooray!
Booby-trapping the fridge is not cool. Sharra is handed the Bat of Male Understanding after the milk spills everywhere thanks to dh.
Karen is subbing today. It's a good gig, as she can spend most of the day on the computer. She posts lovely spring pics while I seem to ignore her. I wasn't, I just hadn't caught up yet. Sorry, K!
2137
just wanted to say "hi"
ReplyDeleteI'm lurking and missing you all
Hi, Lurker!
ReplyDeleteLurking again....it's me, it's me!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI've even been forgetting to check Shameless lite. Someone tsk me. Who's cheating? And at what? I guess I should check the last few days.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the updates.
ReplyDeleteLyse, they keep doing their rapid-click double/triple/quadruple posting to up their post counts. Cheaters!
ReplyDeleteOh! Is that cheating or is it shameless? :)
ReplyDeleteI thought I had missed some major drama. I'm disappointed. :-p