Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Last Few Days

Morgy returned and told jokes about different areas. She has reached 1000 points Wa-hoo! She coined the term "Ethically shameless."

Ginnie did this big meeting thing about her thesis and it went great! We are very happy for Ginnie!

We were saddened by a non-health thread.

Sharra takes fast showers.

SweetSurrender really began to appreciate our little hang-out. Her son gives her boogers sometimes. Her baby can't walk but can maneuver quite well. Wait, is this the same kid? Did I mix something up?

FlyingAngel has gestational diabetes :(

FCB hi-jacked my attempt at opening 3 pages in a row and was rewarded with the itchy pox. Yes, I cursed her. Then I forgave her and removed them because I'm nice. She came up with the not well marketed "Groundhog Day Challenge."

Then we were reprimanded for mentioning the word hi-jack. Bad Mojo occurred in the Shameless thread due another thread. It was lame.

Some of us were sick. Some of us were tired. Some of us were sick and tired.

We sang. We laughed. We coughed up lungs. We threw up.

Map-o Spread and Mr. Dress-Up were discussed. And poutine.

We met this guy:

No comments:

Post a Comment