Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kristi's Birthday, cleaning your oven with the girls

Cleaning the oven with the girls. New coffee mugs. Kitchen fire. Making new pages. Doing Kerry's housework, but everyone else shamelessly wants theirs done. Getting drunk and frisky.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTI!!!

Doing laundry and drinking and making cards. Renae is making pages like, um, well, like Kristi. We deserve chocolate.



[Seven hours without shamelessness. Thread dropped to page three.]


[SHAMELESS!]


Three bathrooms is not enough for three kids. MP thinks this is drivel.

Hit Me Baby One More Time = Oops! I Did it Again. Kitchen fire.

-- We interrupt the shamelessness to ask that you test your smoke detectors! --
-- And get some fire extinguishers --


Leechblock (yeah, like you want to stop the shameless behavior.) Guinness Boobs of World Records.

Jo bakes more bread. Last day of cookie sales. LadyMyst posts in syllables! Dental work. Studying for urinalysis test. Extra tabs and windows in browsers. Jo offers amazing deal on her child -- FREE! -- but he's a crash 'em up derby vacuumer.

False boot alarm. Computer type and Dora's monkey. Amish and Mennonites. Kerry doesn't pay for the kids she buys. Get Adblock Plus for Mozilla Firefox!

Cleaning the oven. Guinness Boobs. Butt nugget.

More drinks for Kristi's birthday!

Boobs. New purse. Dental work. Sharra seems bored. Reading. Reading in French. Horsesforcourses announces "I'm shameless, too!" HOORAY!! Aussie Jem slips back into shamelessness.

JDsMom calls "Vice President/Sergeant at Arms" for a title.

Renae announces 500 with a lovely graphic!

MP is impatient for this so here it goes.


1830

6 comments:

  1. Great Job! Very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entertaining as always! Thanks FlyCat. Isn't it amazing that the things we post can be so amusing when summarised?

    Hmmm, I know I'm one of them, but do you think the Aussies are staging a shameless takeover? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job again FCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melb, I think they might be, but I think it might be ok. Where's Jilly? We might have to see if she wants to join. That girl is a h00t!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FCB, you are a fantastic summarizer. Good job!

    ReplyDelete