Meg got a cute new puppy named Kobe.
Women can share cycles virtually. Unfortunately for their husbands, today and tomorrow are Valentine's Day, depending on where we are.
For those who are not in a Valentine-y mood, Jo says "My mother gave me a recipe for chicken: take some chicken parts and put it in a glass jar. Leave it in the sun for a week or two. Then cook him the chicken and serve with a smile.
I have never made this recipe, but I have wanted to many times. If he gets sick, blame it on peanut butter! (OK, I realize this is the internet so I must clarify--I am just kidding. Do not try this at home for reals. I am trying to make you smile .)"
Random Cheeky Challenge is a fun and motivating thread.
Athena discovered Shameless Lite. It's a hit! Telemarketers beware. She is not in the mood for your crap right now.
Norma had to help her BO mother scrub grout.
Keaf is addicted to Morgy and calls constantly.
Ah, I see Sharra is banging her head again. There must be a new annoying thread.
Yes. Apparently there is and we are going to try not to lurk there.
No. Wrong. Some people want to stir the pot. Cover me, I'm going in, say some.
Karen's baby is growing up and her brothers are torturing her about new boyfriend. Dinner should be interesting. Hide the bowling balls.
Noco hit 2K!
Renae is making cool Ipod-y valentine's from Family Fun magazine for the Girl Scout troop. Next time she will shop instead. Her dd is a super cookie seller.
(1844)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment