Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday, Monday

Does anyone have a recipe for MYO Cheetos?

Libraries are nice unless they turn off the lights 15 minutes before closing. (Libraries in my area don't do that, MelbGirl!)

FCB fell for the trick questions on her exam!

Shazzyk is sick, but she hits 1000!!!.
Norma hits 1500! Norma shops with a list. Last week was a junk-food eating disaster.
Lyse hits 666!
Lady Myst - Jodi - hits 300!

Jodi woke up - "Holy crap! I was listening to my cleaning cd and it ended. Went quiet but I kept working. All of a sudden, BLAM!!! Loud butt kicking music comes raging out of my poor stereo. I think I peed a little. It was husbands work-out fight music. Holy bat nuggets robin! I am awake now."

Meg says Hoobastank is good cleaning music. Well, she calls it Hooastank, because she refuses to replace that stupid dog-eaten B key on her keyboard. It's kind of funny, but I have to wonder if new people think she has "issues."

Kris will walk during break instead of playing on computer - Good choice!

BZ's new siggy is hard to re-size. She is sorry it's so big.

Jo is VERY busy.

People's kids are sick. We hate when kids are sick. We hate puke patrol too.

Noco says
"Yuck! Definitely no fun. I keep waiting until my kids are old enough to know what to do when they are gonna be sick. DS is 7 and still hasn't figured it out. He thinks that if he denies that he's gonna get sick, he won't.

It usually goes something like this.

DS: (waking up from sleep crying) no... no
Me:You're getting sick, let's go to the bathroom.
DS: (while burying himself deeper on the couch) no...no...no...no..no I'm not...
Me: Let's go
DS: no... I'm fine...no...no
Me: (trying to bend him over the edge of the couch above a bucket) No, you're gonna throw up. Throw up into the bucket.
DS: (still trying to get deeper in the couch, trying to hide under a blanket) No, I'm not... no... no I'm not
Me: put your face over the bucket, you're getting sick
DS: (still in denial and resisting assistance) No, I'm not! No I'm bbllleeeecchhhhhh (all over everything)
It's so much fun!"
and she adds: " I forgot to add the ending...
DS: (while moaning and groaning) I'm sicker than anyone has ever been in the history of the world!
Me: Yes dear.

LOL"

Lyse sings a pukey rainbow. "I can puke a rainbow, puke a rainbow, puke a rainbow too."
Karen has unplanned and unwanted vehicle repairs. It sucks.

Willow posts a Spaceballs poster. I love Spaceballs.
Several other people came by and posted silly pics.

That's all the news up to and including part of page 1796.

No comments:

Post a Comment