Aussie Jem stays off the computer until after noon, but busts out in shamelessness.
MP's computer is fixed. Morgy DJs and pees. Shamelessness continues. Mocha. Housework. Morgy finds her kitchen several times. Cramps, cold weather and no gas. Kerry wants Bella. Does this affect the adoption agreement with Melbgirl?
Melbgirl finds the fax number, but it's not about adoption.
Noco: "What's the difference between a brown-noser and a sh!thead? Depth perception."
Free robot sex (page 1949)
Lyse can't find the thread she was following. Page 1950 is just a mess!
1500$ on groceries a year. Kerry wouldn't make pizza while Renae takes a nap. Lyse makes bread and a cream cheese sandwich.
Kerry:
I'm hungry. Why won't my five year old make my dinner?
I told him too. He said "I'm playing Wii Lego Batman."
I said "Yeah, but I'm playing on the computer."
He replied, "But you don't have an addiction."
He doesn't know me at all.
Lady Myst wants to get drunk. FCB says meditation which gets read as medication. We want to get drunk. Renae can't because she has to work. Lyse thinks we're behaving.
(Whispering very softly: Please requisition new keyboards if you have missing letters. Thank you! A devoted reader.)
Migraines and clusters. People don't want to fix dinner. Nuggen comes through!
1954
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment