Thursday, February 5, 2009

Food, knives, Pinochio joke and more

Australia cools off. RenaeF grows shameless! Jo sings and looks for victims, no, multilingual Canadians who are sleeping. She's after their MapOSpread but not their snow. She posts very shamelessly. Bread and laundry.

MP wants a reward for filling the forums with her posts and leaves for work. Karen posts shamelessly about her day of fun. So many have caught up on their laundry. Employment/layoffs/unemployment. Multilinguality. Day of fun. KNIVES! Norma's sister's birthday. Cake?

34,000! Knives. Cake. Bread. Multilinguality. Shameless shopping day. TULIPS! (YEA!!) Tulip joke.

THE PINOCHIO JOKE (See Page 1703)

Carrot cake. Bread. Penguins. Multilinguality. Lyse is shameless. Drama? (Maybe, maybe not . . . I didn't look.) Norma goes to bed. Penguins. 3Ring is ashamed of not being shameless enough. Kerry's halo.

Questions about the PINOCHIO JOKE.

Kerry rests her head (apparently that halo is heavy). Bread. Food. Melbgirl forgot to eat lunch the other day. More food. Signatures and fonts. Lost. Prices at the grocery store.

Questions about the PINOCHIO JOKE. The MP PINOCHIO JOKE.

Where is BZ? The BZ PINOCHIO JOKE.

Possible other punchlines to the PINOCHIO JOKE.

5 comments:

  1. Very precise update! Good work! I love to read your take on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Looks like I didn't miss too much yesterday, unless I need more info on food or bread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if this will post from work. I hope so. I can't post on the forum. I found the joke 11:04am. ha ha ha

    From yesterday...someone asked/implied I might speak multiple languages...I speak English, Portuguese and fake my way very well through Spanish and French, I can survive in Italian with some fairly significant effort.

    Hugs MP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...it's me as one of the annonymous folks. I can't sign in...but at least I can shamelessly post here.

    MP

    ReplyDelete